Friday, December 23, 2005

I have a new hero...

So to really get this, it helps to know me.

I'm a big special effects fan and I LOVE special effects lighting. It's from my days as a magician I suppose, but I love pyrotechnics, rock show lighting, dance lighting... in fact, I own a number of DJ lights. I was a huge KISS fan growing up, mostly because they put on a great light show.

Tonight I found my new hero in Christmas house lighting. (The one I want you to look at should open... it's a house with Christmas lights... be sure to turn up your volume. But surf around. This is one of my favorite sites.)

Now, where are those strands of lights?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

which one Paul?

mdog said...

oh my god. IS THIS FOR REAL??

i'm picturing this next year... at a certain house... across the field...

Anonymous said...

my fiancee's father told us that it's actually a house in mason (ohio...near cincinnati). the guy works for some sort of electric company and runs the light show from 6-10 each night. the music plays on a special radio frequency that you can't hear unless you tune to it...i guess that's for the neighbors' sake. a clip of the light show has been playing on tv as part of a beer commercial or something.