Sunday, December 18, 2005

Birthday Card!

So it's been almost a year since I starting this blog thing. And today, I come home from church and there, in my stack of mail, was a birthday card from my blog grandmother Rachel. I have to say...I was honestly moved. I've never had a blog birthday card! I've never had a blog birthday.

Hey, do I get presents too? :O)

Thanks Rachel...that was pretty cool of you.

Although I suspect mdog violated some sort of cyber blog rule in giving out my home address to someone I haven't met... in this case... it was really a nice thing to do.

6 comments:

mdog said...

uh oh. am i in trouble?

paul said...

oh... i forgive you. actually i was quite touched to get the card. :O)

Anonymous said...

mdog, could you pass that along to me too?

paul said...

ah... let's just be clear... mdog is not to give out any more personal information. Although again, the card was nice... so this time it was okay

But if anyone wants to post their ss# or Visa or Mastercard numbers on my blog, feel free. I'm guessing it will up my readership.

mdog said...

shoot. looks like i won't post that pdf with your account number and signature on it after all...

rest assured, i would not release any of your information to random internet posters. like velk. what the hell?

Anonymous said...

paul, glad you liked it. I figured you would be one part freaked out to two parts amused. =rachel