Monday, June 11, 2007

Just me and 3,000 of my closest friends













I'm at Annual Conference. We have wireless. I'm a happy man.

It's hard to express what it is like to go through Annual Conference. Both the good and the bad. 3000 people packed in a room, worshipping, voting, and hearing endless reports... some good and some a pain in the .... ah... hard wooden chairs. So this is what it looks like. I'm sitting here listening to a report. To be honest, these just gone on and on. Occasionally there is this glimpse of grace, but mostly, I get frustrated. But there are moments... I'm hoping to experience some of them.

5 comments:

mdog said...

ooooo. you SO need gmail chat.

Unknown said...

Paul -
What kind of camera do you use?

paul said...

I shoot a Cannon 10D.

Have you gone to my flickr account. Link on the right of the page.

Patrick said...

[Patrick preps for the near endless stream of blog posts that will issue forth from Paul's laptop during Annual Conference]

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think my mom was going there this year. My aunt is definitely up there.