Sunday, March 11, 2007

Will I be alone?

Will everyone miss the time change? Will I be speaking to a bunch of empty chairs?

My phone (which serves as my alarm) didn't catch the time change. Of course, once I turned it off and then back on...THEN it figured it out, but by then I was still an hour later than I wanted. Maybe it's time for an alarm clock?

I think I am "in favor" of the early time change, but the first day is always hard. Can't they figure out a way to do it a minute at a time over a period of 60 days?

No... Sprint would mess that up.

2 comments:

Andrew Luis said...

usually sprint is Johny on the spot on this.

Anonymous said...

on our epic road trip, rachel and i "raced" to see whose cell provider would first notice we had entered central standard time.

i sadly acquiesced that verizon beat sprint, handily.

i suppose we will have to pit t-mobile against cingular in a rematch someday.