Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Impersonal Auto Responder

I will be gone for the next 4 days to a conference but my email auto responder is not working. So every time you send me an email, please come to this page and read the following:

"Paul is out of the office until Monday, August 28. The truth is he just doesn't like you and doesn't want to be burdened by your email this weekend. So quit bugging him."

Okay, seriously, I like you all. But I just thought an auto responder like that would be really cool.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

If by "cool" you mean "flood your inbox with angry, hurt emails from parishoners with no sense of humor", then yeah, it would be VERY cool.

Have fun at the conference.

paul said...

if you don't have a sense of humor you shouln't be reading my auto responder!

geesh! :)