Friday, June 23, 2006

Visa Accepted

Okay, so I think spam is stupid, annoying, and should be somehow outlawed -- and while you are at it, the senders should be hung upside down by their toes with bamboo shoots rammed under their fingernails...

But seriously now, why would anyone EVER think of giving this company your Visa number? ("Well, I got it in my inbox...and they do SAY they are FDA and Visa approved... it must be legit!")

"There are jiffy of life when you are not fully poised in yourself. This can happened because of many many possible reasons work trauma, body fatigue, bad mood or just a bad climate. And the nastiest case is when you can not fulfill the your fiancée. This is when we come to help you and restore your carnal condition and your manhood confidence in our online shop

A down-to-earth reinforcement will help your slight john-doe because a real JOHNDOE making your mate shriek from a pleasure.

Easy to use with flawless price (up to 30% money off comparing with similar products). Shipped in tasteful box with 1 day distribution."

I'm guessing the phrase "restore your carnal condition" is about whether or not a Christian can lose his/her salvation? Seems like an odd place for a theological argument, but those wacky spammers!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the phrase "restore your carnal condition". It's even better if you interpret carnal simply as "bodily or fleshly" (Yes, I looked up the word in the OED, why do you find that odd?). I can already see the slogan:
"Feeling a little incoporeal? Restore your carnal condition with our patented herbal supplement."

jared said...

Sounds great! Can I post my VISA number here?