Thursday, June 15, 2006

Mdog is my friend

So if my memory serves me right, mdog has a good friend moving today. And I'm betting she could use some cheer. So visit her... and tell her you love her.

I just want to say to her and everyone that I (well..."we," meaning that my wife agrees with my sentiments) think that she is a terrific person and a great friend. And we are hoping for years, and years, and years with her as our neighbor and friend. (Although the fence made a statement that she wants to keep her distance.)

We love you Maria. We hope our friendship goes on and on and on and on and on and on...

Much like this conference, but less boring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it *was* long... like Pentacostal long. ;)

Anonymous said...

thank you, paul.

and the floodgates begin...