Saturday, October 01, 2005

"da da", not, "a da!"

So my daughter can say one word with regular recognition..."panda." Well, it sounds more like, "a da" but it is clear what she means. If a panda comes within eyesight, even when we don't initially see it, she says (usually with glee) "a da! a da!" (If you don't understand why my daughter's first word is "panda" you don't know my wife.)

Today i went with a friend to a marching band competition. We sat in the sun for several hours and watched marching bands (one which had "FU" on the uniforms... a very unfortunate school name if you ask me.) So we are sitting in the sun... and I'm wearing sun glasses... which makes nice little rings around your eyes....

"a da! a da!"

1 comment:

mdog said...

uh... yeah. i'm feeling a little toasty.

i'll definitely be sitting stage right in the morning.