Monday, October 03, 2005

Spam, part 2

First, I predict that the first comment to this post will be spam. "Wow... love your site!"

So this came in my email this morning. What kind of moron would click on this link? And can anyone tell me what they are selling? Jewlery? I think we ought to make up a product! Please... don't go to the site from this page...just in case you were thinking about it... but if any of you want to go from an old computer you don't care about and report back...

This WOW collection is priced you a little bit only.

For authentic reflection, we embossed emblem & band model.

Famous immitation is our Frrank Muller.

Our masterpiece is featured with anti scratch.

Total tracking package to gain you optimally.

White gold with diamond brim is just royal.

http://mg.igtj.ourtopvaluepackage.com/a3g/




scabridity have liked a peep through the crack of longwaisted the door. my
old rebaptize gentleman skewnesses repawn "some liedown novels
else. i said, i thought, if a fellow took a girl to snakelet a party, she
shaggy-bearded ought

6 comments:

mdog said...

wow... love your site!

it sounds like someone ran a translation through babelfish, then re-translated it back, then translated that into yet a different language, and brought it back to english again.

jared said...

Nice site! Please visit my lobster.

mdog said...

blogspot people: who wants to volunteer to show paul how to put spam reducing controls on bloggingpaul? i don't know enough about blogger.com specifics to be helpful.

paul said...

actually, i know how to do it. I just thought it was funny and I think they are pretty annoying... just another step in the blog process. but I'm going to add them now.

paul said...

actually, i know how to do it. I just thought it was funny and I think they are pretty annoying... just another step in the blog process. but I'm going to add them now.

Patrick said...

Oh, I bought like 5 of those! They're amazing, and a dead-ringer for a real Frrank Muller! I couldn't believe how the collection was priced me a little bit only. And I can't even tell you how I've taken advantage of the anti scratch. It truly is just royal!