Saturday, October 01, 2005

You Gotta Love...

You just gotta love country music. Well, maybe not.

BTW, here are some of the All-Time Best Country Song Titles

· Velcro Arms, Teflon Heart
· Mama Get The Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)
· She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger
· She's Actin' Single I'm Drinkin' Doubles
· I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You
· If My Nose Were Full of Nickels, I'd Blow It All On You
· Who's Gonna Take The Garbage Out When I'm Dead And Gone?
· If Love Were Oil, I'd Be A Quart Low
· They May Put Me In Prison, But They Can't Stop My Face From Breakin' Out
· If I Ain't Got It, You Don't Need It
· You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
· Did I Shave my Legs for This?
· She Got The Gold Mine And I Got The Shaft
· You Done Tore Out My Heart And Stomped That Sucker Flat
· She Feels Like A New Man Tonight
· Get Your Tongue Out Of My Mouth, Because I'm Kissing You Goodbye
· She Made Toothpicks Out Of The Timber Of My Heart
· When You Leave Walk Out Backwards, So I'll Think You're Walking In
· I Gave Her the Ring, and She Gave Me the Finger
· I Changed Her Oil, She Changed My Life
· Walk Out Backwards Slowly So I'll Think You're Walking In
· How Can You Believe Me When I Say I Love You, When You Know I've Been A Liar All My Life?
· My John Deere Was Breaking Your Field, While Your Dear John Was Breaking My Heart
· I've Got Hair Oil On My Ears And My Glasses Are Slipping Down, But Baby I Can See Through You
· I've Been Flushed From The Bathroom Of Your Heart
· I Flushed You From The Toilets Of My Heart
· I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling
· You're a Hard Dog To Keep Under The Porch
· My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, And I Sure Do Miss Him
· If Whiskey Were A Woman, I'd Be Married For Sure
· How Can I Miss You if You Won't Go Away?
· I Would Have Wrote You A Letter, But I Couldn't Spell Yuck!
· All I Want From You (Is Away)
· How Come Your Dog Don't Bite Nobody But Me?

1 comment:

mdog said...

you. have. got. to. be. kidding.

that said, i think i like the nickels one best.