Saturday, December 25, 2004

What a Christmas present! I have people posting!

What a Christmas present. I have my first two people posting on my blog! I'm so excited. :OP There is a strange kind of validation that comes when people read what you wrote and actually make comments. It makes you feel...well... special... included... loved...cherished...part of the gang!

Or maybe not. Maybe I'm getting carried away. But it was fun. You are welcome here anytime. Send your friends, send your enemies. Just don't use my last name.

But it is Christmas so I'm not writing anything.

No seriously, I'm stopping.

Right now.

'Cause I'm not addicted. No sir!

I can quit anytime.

Really.

Here I go.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there comes a point when the hardest part is continuing to post when the comments occasionally run dry. and then you just keep writing.

i'm adding you as a link on my blog, if that's okay. i think i only have one enemy there, so it will mostly send friends. :D

mdog

paul said...

sure...i'm ready to go public