Thursday, December 30, 2004

Happy New Year - Blogging Off

How do you sign off a blog?

So, we end a year and begin a new one. Now, if that is not cause for reflection, I'm not sure what is...so I'm hoping all my blog readers (all 3 of you?) are spending some time in reflection on the old year and maybe even planning for the new one. Yes, I'm making NY resolutions...and maybe when I return I will share them with you all! I know one of them will have to do with losing weight (and believe it or not, I have never made that a NY resolution before) and others have to do with returning to a more disciplined time use.

I am going away for a week and most likely won't be writing for the week (unless I find an Internet connection!) But if any of you want to share NY resolutions, I will read them when I return.

Have a great New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Paul.
Good to have another pastor online who is 'with it'

Looking forwrd to hearing your perspective on life and God and fatherhood in 2005!

rachel
b109.com

Anonymous said...

i'm dying at the 'with it' part here.
and also the NY abbreviation?

i hope to keep in better touch with people.

i wrote that last line in reference to geography, not emotion... but i guess that connotation works too. huh.

mdog
unleashed.squarespace.com