Friday, October 17, 2008

McCain Won

You may or may not think McCain won any of the debates. I feel that each debate simply reinforced the base of each candidate. But, I believe McCain won the "humor debate" hands down at the Al Smith dinner.

Each year, candidates do this kind of roast... kind of a tradition. Obama was okay. McCain was absolutely hilarious. You have to watch both parts... he actually gets funnier as it goes on. I have to say, this was really good. Really, this is well worth your time to watch.

Also, I will say his honoring Obama at the end showed real class. I was impressed.

And I LOVE the way he ended. Classic.



3 comments:

mdog said...

hahaaaaa. i love it.

thea said...

This was really good. Thank you for posting it.

Class of 2000 officers said...

it's like seeing an ex-boyfriend sober for the first time in months.

there's the john mccain i feel in love with. :)