Thursday, February 21, 2008

MORE!

From the same pastor who taught us to piss against the wall...Election advice.



"We need to pay for everyone to go to college... We need to have free health care."

Not a bad idea.

"I work my fingers to the bone and stay up all night [writing those sermons?] so that people who are lazy and deadbeats can benefit from it."

Ah... yea.

Who do we think he is voting for: ah... maybe... Ron Paul?

Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom now. I feel like sitting.

2 comments:

Ty said...

Is it jsut me or is this guy a real nutjob? It looks like he's "preaching" to a set of windows... mmm just my thought. Actually there were like 5 or 6 republican candidates.

Trevor said...

For someone who claims to love his bible, I haven't heard him use it in his preaching. Just a bunch of ranting about pissing and phone taps. Nice.