Saturday, September 08, 2007

Okay, time to post again

First, thanks for all of your comments. If I could just get you all to comment all the time, we would have quite a blog going here! But then again, I would feel pressure to say something interesting all the time. That's way too much pressure. But it is nice to know people keep in touch.

To the (at least) 8 readers I know who read this thing but STILL didn't post...

pfffftttttttttt

:O)




So, I have a couple of post stored up that I will unfold in the coming weeks. I enjoyed my sabbatical, but it's nice to be back.

4 comments:

mdog said...

woot!

Anonymous said...

It's about time!

Banyay said...

Glad you're FINALLY back...I am not only a secret blog reader but also a secret pod cast listener as well.
~Jen B

Carrie said...

Glad to hear from you again... Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'll return the favor.
~Always~