Thursday, January 03, 2008

12 Days of Christmas

I'm not sure most people know this, but the Christmas season actually doesn't start in October as the retailers tell us. Christmas starts on... ah... Christmas. Then there are 12 days of celebration and gift giving that lead to Epiphany. Hence, the song, "The Twelve Days of Christmas."

So... a bit more Christmas cheer while all my neighbors all put their Christmas decorations back in the box until next October.

We will be leaving ours up for a while. Merry Christmas!

Thanks to MJ

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen SMO do this... medley?
I love it.

Ty said...

Ah yes.... Really it's the 12 months of christmas isn't it? Most people are now starting to pay of all the christmas charges, just to rack up the debt again starting in october

mdog said...

oh yeah. did i see that with you kt?

any good rendition of "africa" is definitely fine by me. harmonies, mmmmm.

Anonymous said...

That was fabulous. And I agree with mdog: harmonies, mmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Way to be creepy. I guess I'll need to be careful about what I write then, right? :)

The only reason I mentioned anything about whether or not anyone reads it is because I had 6 or 7 posts in a row without any comments, so I wasn't sure if anyone read it. And people know about it via Facebook, anyway.