Friday, March 26, 2010

Beauty



This is going to sound rude - it's not meant to be - but I'm discovering that most people look better to me in two dimensions.

What I mean is that I can know a person for years and never think, "Wow, that person is attractive." But when I take their picture, I see something in them I didn't see before. Maybe it's that I ALLOW myself to see something in them when I look through the lens that I don't see in "real life."

With that said, there is no woman more beautiful than my wife. She is beautiful, bright, funny, godly -- and no camera anywhere can capture her beauty.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

I love the viewpoint in this post. The perspective is one that I had not thought about before.

Stephanie said...

very nice shot...very pretty pretty lady :)

Anonymous said...

That is an absolutely stunning shot Paul. Laura really has a face that needs to be photographed. Her eyes just blow me away!