Sunday, December 31, 2006

It's 1:58 am on a Saturday!

Now, to most of my readers, this is no big deal. But given my job, for me to be up this late on a Saturday is a rare thing. I had a game night tonight to celebrate that I didn't have to be fully awake tomorrow... and I won't be. And to be honest, I am actually somewhat bothered by that. I believe God deserves my worship... and that I should gather with my community of faith ready to give God my best worship. And I mean that. So... this is rare for me on a couple of levels.

But it is still pretty cool to not have to work tomorrow.

Okay, so you can learn a lot about people by playing games with them. For one, I have found that I'm an honest person who can't lie in a game to save my life (my mom warned me years ago not to play poker.) But I also found that most of my friends lie quite well. And that Patrick is, well, just pure evil.

And I still can't figure out mdog...

To my friends... thanks for coming over. I really love having you in my life. I consider myself one of the luckiest people in the world. And if I ever have to kill you to keep safe the town of sleepy nod, or sleepy hollow... or whatever the heck Tobias kept calling us... know that I will kill you with great grief... and the love of Jesus in my heart.

2 comments:

paul said...

See what I mean?

http://www.sarahfilipiak.com/blog/?p=308

Anonymous said...

what? there's nothing to figure out! i would never lie to you, friend.

maybe.