Monday, July 17, 2006

Cutting grass

So I just got done cutting my grass. Yes, I know it's Monday at noon and probably all of my readers are hard at work at your job (or two, or three) but, where there are several disadvantages of being a pastor, one advantage is that sometimes I can cut my grass on a Monday at noon if I so choose.

Okay, so I cut my grass on Monday because I work most weekends. Maybe it's not too much of an advantage.

But anyway, so what is it with people who cut their grass so much? I have neighbors, who, mind you, are really nice people, but you would think their butts/hands must be artificially grafted to their mowers. They cut their grass two times a week! Their lawns look like golf courses!

I like my house to look nice, but come on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought only people with multiple jobs worked weekends... ;-)