Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dance

Okay, I gave her all day to post this....

Thanks to Mdog who sent me this earlier today. I'm at home, really sick, and I must have watched this 10 times. It just really makes me happy. And I LOVE the song. There really is so much I like about this video... but to analyze it on this post would be like describing humor ("You see, it's funny because...")

Just turn up the volume on your speakers...and dance.



FYI - Lose translation of the words

"Stream of Life"

The same stream of life that runs through my veins night and day

runs through the world and dances in rhythmic measures.

It is the same life that shoots in joy through the dust of the earth

in numberless blades of grass

and breaks into tumultuous waves of leaves and flowers.

It is the same life that is rocked in the ocean-cradle of birth

and of death, in ebb and in flow.

I feel my limbs are made glorious by the touch of this world of life.

And my pride is from the life-throb of ages dancing in my blood this moment.

4 comments:

mdog said...

ha. rachel and lance have both posted it, i figure i'll just let everyone around me post it and i'll just be an informant. :)

tongatapu and gurgaon are my faves.

Anonymous said...

love it! of course, the first time i watched it i wasn't in a place where i had sound. much better with the song!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing Paul. I loved it. Personally I liked when he was dancing with the kids in Soweto, South Africa but I am not biased or anything. Good call on being an informant Mdog. Way to spread the joy.

Sweet T said...

Truly fantastic. I can't wait to show this to everyone that I am able to.