Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sabbatical

I've spent much of this past week writing a grant to fund a sabbatical I'm taking next summer. To say that it was this last week is misleading... I've been thinking about it for a year or so.

So the thing about writing a grant for your dream sabbatical is if you don't get it you dream is gone. This is a once in a lifetime chance. When I started it, I was kind of, "Well, if I don't get it it's not that big of a deal." But as I have finalized it... it's a big deal.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I kind of understand your feelings, but not fully the heart and passion. Anyway, I will spend some time thinking about you and praying. I know this goes without saying, but just because you don't get the award, doesn't mean your prayers won't be answered. I remember a story about a certain missions trip where someone's luggage didn't join them upon arrival, and, you know the rest. Blessings.

Fahad Khan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.