Sunday, September 20, 2009

Posting soon

Dear Blog

I miss you. I miss writing deep thoughts. I'm tired of posting mostly humor and video clips. I miss being vulnerable. I miss sharing my soul.

I realize that when I took you "public" that now hundreds of people read you. Your stats counter scares me. RSS readers find you whenever I post.

But I didn't create you for them. Yes, I want their interaction, I love to read their thoughts... but I don't need their approval in order to write.

I think we should meet again.

Soon.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

I do hope you return. I have read many of your previous blogs that have touched me and taught me and convicted me and me made feel closer to you. I stand by for when you are ready.

mdog said...

yep.

COLORADO said...

we look forward to it, paul! (todd and lindsay)