Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm back

Well, we are back from our cruise. It was fun, restful... and a great way to celebrate an anniversary. And yes, Alaska is as beautiful as you imagine.

I'm posting pictures over on my Flickr account. I don't have internet at home for some reason, so I'm doing it when I get a bit of time during the day. They will unfold over the coming week or so.

I have a lot I would like to blog about this trip. I'm hoping when my internet gets fixed, I can do that. I will simply start by saying this: I'm glad my life is such that when I'm on vacation, on a cruise ship, touring Alaska, I can honestly say at the end of the trip, "Yea, this was wonderful, but I miss my life back home." I have a great family, job, friends, church...

All in all, I'm feeling pretty blessed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you too. We are so glad you had a good vacation.
Great Pics!
-AC

zoe said...

coffee sounds good, I'll let you know the next time I am in athens, which will probably be in the next couple of weeks.

passporter said...

Fab pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking! I checked out your pics on flickr and...WOW!
I couldn't help but think about how I almost lived in Ketchikan instead of your town. Had that happened, I wouldn't be here looking at your pics of AK. Hope you had a wonderful and restful time!